Construction companies and Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) companies rely on O’Rourke Petroleum to handle everything from turnarounds to major commercial and roadway construction projects, and more. We design customized programs to meet the unique fueling needs of every project, carry the leading lubricant brands that maximize equipment performance and reliability, and provide the full range of environmental services to properly manage waste streams.
Some of the lubricants, fuels, and environmental services we provide to the Construction industry include:
- Lubricant products from Shell, Rotella, and products from O’Rourke’s private label line of Emerald Lubes
- Engine oils, transmission fluids, hydraulic fluids, greases, gear lubes, synthetics, antifreeze
- Lubricant services including customized lubrication programs, technical assistance and services, and equipment services
- Oil sampling, analysis, reconditioning, and filtration
- Fuel products including on- and off-road diesel, biodiesel and other specialty fuels including ultra-low sulfur diesel, unleaded, and DEF
- Onsite fueling services for fleet or equipment
- Emergency fuel planning and response
- Used oil collection; used filters
- Hazardous waste stream inspection, analysis, waste reduction, recycling
- Project clean-up and management
To learn more about O’Rourke’s extensive line of products and specialty services for the Construction industry, call 1.800.683.1331 or contact us today.