Expertise You Can Count On
When selecting a lubricant distributor, it’s important to find a company that is more than simply “proficient”. You want a partner you can count on to provide a level of knowledge and expertise that is unsurpassed in the industry. Not only is it critical to your own business, it’s also equally important for the customers you serve.
O’Rourke Petroleum is unique in our commitment to maintain a veteran staff of Certified Lubrication Specialists (CLS). Highly regarded and distinctly recognized in the industry, the CLS certification is issued by STLE, the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers, the premiere technical society for the tribology and lubrication engineering business sector. When it comes to lubricant knowledge and technical expertise we encourage our customers to expect nothing short of excellence. And, we are proud to say, that’s precisely what our CLS staff provides.
The Certified Lubrication Specialist certification assures our staff has the training and expertise to:
- Evaluate customers’ needs and identify the most appropriate lubricants to use; recommend changes in lubricants when necessary
- Conduct lubricant surveys; develop and implement quality assurance and used lubricant analysis programs
- Establish lubricant processes and procedures for new and existing equipment; design or modify lubricant dispensing systems
- Provide expertise around oily waste collection, reclamation, disposal, and/or conversion to bulk
- Provide technical and product training, both externally for customers as well as internally for O’Rourke
- Help customers consolidate inventory to the most necessary and appropriate products
- Identify root cause of lubrication failures and recommends solutions to resolve/address the problem
In addition to our staff of CLS, O’Rourke is one of the few petroleum companies with an in-house Certified Lubricating Grease Specialist (CLGS). Awarded by the National Lubricating Grease Institute (NLGI), this certification recognizes an individual as an expert in the lubricating grease field. Currently, there are only a limited number of CLGSs in the country – approximately 50 across the entire U.S.
O’Rourke is the experienced lubricant distributor you can count on. With more than two centuries of combined experience, our knowledgeable staff of Certified Lubrication Specialists is ready help you develop and implement a lubrication program that will streamline existing processes, improve the life of your equipment and, most importantly, provide the value you’re looking for. To learn more, call 1.800.683.1331 or contact us today.